Golden Acorn - Napkin Rings
The Golden Acorn Napkin Ring is perfect for a Fall in the Hampton's or Nantucket. Hand cut & block printed for the lovely hostess. Our table décor is made by artisans in Jaipur, India.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Some of the best dinner parties are the messiest. If you happen to get a stain on your tablecloth, please begin by spot cleaning.
- Wash all cotton fabrics in COLD WATER or dry clean
- Wash separately
- Darviny washes EVERYTHING with a little bit of white vinegar, including countertops, so add some to your (cold water) wash and spot clean with it as well. You can also try Darviny’s French grandmother’s tried and true product, “Savon De Marseilles.”
- Iron as needed, dry clean, dry on low heat or simply leave the table cloth as is, (we love that shabby chic look—it’s ALWAYS a pretty option).
*Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, dye lots may vary by batch and there may be (perfect) imperfections.
Please note, it takes 2-3 business days to process orders. So orders placed for quicker delivery than standard will still require 24-48 hours to process before they will go out. Please add that to your expected delivery time!
We ship both domestically and to select international destinations. Shipping times depend on your location. UPS quotes, (but does not guarantee) 2-8 business days for domestic delivery. International orders typically take 8-14 days. If you need your purchase sooner or by a specific date, email us at email@example.com and we will try our very best to accommodate! xo
Just Darviny's Return Policy
We want you to love your purchases & we strive to make sure that you do. However, if you're unhappy with your items, please read our policy below to initiate the return process.
- We offer STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE only. We do not offer refunds at this time.
- Returns will only be accepted within 15 days of delivery.
- All merchandise must be unwashed, unworn, and undamaged, with tags.
- ALL ITEMS THAT WERE PURCHASED ON SALE OR ON A SPECIAL DISCOUNT DAY are FINAL SALE ONLY.
- We do not offer price adjustments.
- A fee of $10 will be deducted from your store credit/exchange to cover the cost of your return.
- An order can't be canceled if it has already been shipped.
- Please be mindful that our products are handmade by artisans and imperfections do occur. However, if you believe an item you purchased is truly defective or damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and we will work to fix the issue.
- For all returns & questions about returns, please email email@example.com